Who are we?
We are a young company providing software and consulting services for improving the benefit of using data, with a special focus on regulatory reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a backend developer with Python and Django experience, willing to take part in a growing company.
What do we expect from you?
That you bring some experience with:
- Python/Django Web Framework.
- API REST consuming and exposing Web services.
- Version control systems (preferably git).
- Unit test
In order to work with our team, you should also:
· Be able to work closely with frontend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs.
- Have good communication skills in English (working with a multilingual team!).
- Come with motivation to continuously learn about and implement new technologies.
And it would also be nice if you can also provide
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and Python design patterns.
- Experience with Task managers.
- Experience developing scheduling of batch processes.
- Experience with Linux system administration and Shell scripting.
- Experience manipulating and processing large and different sources of data.
What will be your tasks?
- Develop optimal storage backend for quick retrieval of data.
- Ensure software is production-ready and is properly monitored for metrics, logging, and performance profiling.
- Designing and writing test cases.
- Support the development and maintenance of an interpreter for a formal language
What do we offer?
- Full-time position with permanent contract
- The opportunity to work with an international team and for big international customers, in a young company with very good perspectives of growth.
- Very flexible arrangements for time-work.
- Possibility to work remotely sporadically or on a permanent basis
- Salary according to your experience